Sunday, September 14, 2008

My Little Monkeys


Chalisse--12ish-13 soon, is such a really great girl. I am sure glad she sets such high standards and is such a great example to the younger monkeys in our family. She is also a really great babysitter by the way.

Jensen--10, scouts, piano, soccer, school. When does this monkey ever rest. He is always creating some invention that will make the world a better place.

Andrea --5, bound and determined to get chores done first thing in the morning even if we are running late so that after kindergarten she can go straight to Grandma Peggy's House and insists that Aunt Liz wear high heels and ear rings.

Carson--2, keeps me on my toes. He loves Thomas the Tank Engine and Bob the Builder. He has decided that his room is Mom and Dad's room.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I love you, Cherilee. I am so glad that you had fun reading my blog. I know this sounds strange, but just knowing that you had fun made me incredibly happy. I love your last post with the photos and a little bit about each of your children. I am sure everyone says this, but I think Chelisse, looks just like you.

I got really excited when I read that David had called and that he sounded nice. I can hardly wait to hear more. I hope that he is attractive and even nicer in person.

I have always thought that David was the best looking out of all his brothers, but I haven't seen him for a while. He does have 2 pretty and very nice sisters.

I am going to send your little prize tomorrow. Let me know when you get it.

I love the wallpaper on your blog. If I came up to Honeyville sometime, could you help me change the wallpaper on my blog? My wallpaper is too plain, but I don't have a clue how to change it and not mess up all of my posts. Just call me technologically challenged.

I wasn't born in the computer age. They didn't have TV in Price until I was in 6th grade. I saw my first copy machine when I was on my mission in Japan in 1968. Computers are still miraculous to me. When I was in college, gas was 25 cents a gallon and I could buy hamburger meat 4 lbs. for a dollar, too.

Let me know what is going on.

Chalisse said...

Actually, dad said I couldn't drive till I was 26. But I can get my license at age sixteen.