Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tag Were It!

We were tagged by Kaleena and Josh to tell 6 disturbing/ unique facts about us. So here it goes.
Cherilee
1. My profile is different on each side of my face. (I have this extra piece of cartilage in my nose on one side) gross huh!
2. I don't know if I am left or right handed. I write and eat with my left hand, everything else I do with my right hand.
3. One of my favorite things at work to do is clean out people's ears.
4. I hate to shop for personal clothing items like slips, nylons, bras, underwear, p,js. These things are usually done by Greg. (He says the women in the stores always glare at him) I love him for it. Because if he didn't do it, it wouldn't get done.
5. When I was a senior in high school I got an "A" and a "U". I guess this is impossible now, after your citizenship grade gets to a "N" it starts coming off of your grade. I was really bored, so I played game-boy during class.
6. I thoroughly wash my dishes twice. I wash my dishes and then put them in the dishwasher to be washed again, and then I turn off the drying cycle to save time and energy. Crazy, but I do it.

Greg
1. I can't stand stuff in the bed sheets. (Very sad for Cherilee, No more midnight munchies like popcorn)
2. I snore if I sleep on my back. Cherilee usually plugs my nose and mouth and I end up turning over.
3. I can switch hit in baseball really well.
4. I once missed so many days of my billard's class that the teacher told me the only way he would pass me is if I beat him in a game. And I did.
5. I own the entire Louis Lamour collection. (Wife hates westerns)
6. I was dragged by a fire truck when I was the fire chief of Honeyville when responding to a fire call.

Okay, now we're supposed to tag 5 other people. We pick Chani, Mallory, Kim, Jamie, and Jaydale.

No comments: