Sunday, January 30, 2011

Little Guppies or Big Sharks?

Either way to you look at them, Chalisse and Jensen have been swimming like crazy the last couple of months. I have enjoyed going to many of their meets cheering them on or more like yelling like crazy. I tried to get some good pictures, but most of them were nice pictures of bubbles and splashes of water.

Chalisse swimming the 200 yard IM.
Chalisse swimming the 200 yard freestyle. Chalisse swimming the 100 yard fly.Jensen swimming the 100 yard freestyle.Jensen swimming the 50 yard backstroke.
Jensen swimming the 50 yard fly.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

What great parents you both are! You have your children involved in so many activities and they do so well, too.
Thanks for commenting on my blog. Because I now live alone, I am hungry for every written comment I get on my blog posts. I just posted another post today. My new resolution is to post at least one post a week and I look forward to hearing from you.
I love and appreciate you and your family so much.