Sunday, October 9, 2011

Top of Utah Marathon 2011

Four years ago I set out to run my first marathon which was was the Top of Utah. And now to make a total of 10 marathons in 4 years and running the Top of Utah Marathon four times, this is my last marathon. I have enjoyed running marathons. I have learned many things along the way. But, I have decided that I would like to run half marathons now. They are my favorite anyway. This past marathon was in a down pouring rain storm. Which makes two marathons in the pouring rain. I missed running without my hat!
I enjoyed seeing Greg several times along the route. He is my best supporter! I have two personal pacers in this marathon. Chalisse and Jensen joined me as you can see in the picture and helped me to finish the marathon in another Boston Qualifying time of 3:38:01.

No comments: