Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Making Ocolate Ookies For Dad

Today, Carson came up to me and said, "Mom make ocolate ookies for dad!" I had other plans that included cleaning the fridge, organizing the toys, vacuuming the upstairs, and working on the Levi quilt. But I guess Carson knows me to well and knows that I have a hard time turning down cookies. He also knows that chocolate chip cookies are Greg's favorite. So guess what we did today? Yep! We made ocolate ookies for dad. By the look on Carson's face you can tell he enjoyed every minute of it. I think he wanted a little one on one time with mom since I spent a lot of time on the treadmill yesterday (17 miles), and he used making cookies as an excuse. Kids learn so young how to get what they want.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

You made the right decision. I loved the look on Carson's face. He will always remember making cookies with his mom, but probably will never talk to his future kids about how wonderful it was that you cleaned out the fridge and vacuumed.

I still fondly remember every step in helping Grammy make homemade hand-dipped chocolates.