Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Winter Racing Circuit Completion


I did it! I completed the Winter Racing Circuit. I wanted to do this to help me face my fears of running in horrible weather, running hills, and prepare for the Ogden Marathon. I can honestly say I am not afraid to run in snow, hail, rain, or wind because we had it all. My least favorite is wind.
I will get my certificate in three weeks. I can't wait.
Overall I did ok. I placed 2nd in my age group.
This is a picture of me at the 30K. Time to gear up for the Ogden Marathon in three weeks and try to take it easy on my right tight hamstring.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Good you, Cherilee, I wish I had your stamina, youth, and especially your gorgeous figure--which is a result of all that running. You are so energetic; I wish I still had that much energy.

Anonymous said...

Best of luck in the marathon. I'm sure running the circut has helped in your training process. Funny but my right hamstring has been a problem for me for several months now. Lots of stretching and maybe a massage therapist will help.