Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Scooby Snacks


Carson and Jensen love to watch Scooby Doo. Since Walmart has Scooby Doo movies for $5.00, my sons find it necessary to purchase these movies (with their own money) and watch them over and over and over and over etc. Carson, in particular, thinks the fruit snacks we purchased in bulk at Costco are Scooby snacks and we pretty much can get him to do about anything for a Scooby snack. These snacks come in handy when you would like him to clean his room and practice his ABC's. But lately he has become addicted to these. On Saturday he came running in the house after playing outside and said, "Mom, I need a Scooby snack!" Today, I asked him what he wanted for breakfast. He of course said, "Scooby snacks".

I told him he could have a Scooby snack after he ate his cereal. But now I think the roles have reversed he is bribing me. Kids are to smart these days.

No comments: