Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My Hubby is the Best!

Okay, lately I will admit I have been caught multiple times talking to my husband asking him for another favor. He is just so good at so many things. I really appreciate him filling the car up with gas in the winter time. I don't know why I can't remember how to do it come winter, but sure enough when summer comes my memory comes right back.
Well, somebody caught me talking to my husband reminding him to fill up my car while I was at work so I would have enough gas to get back home. They gave me a guilt trip so even though the gas thing hasn't registered in my brain yet, I made a conscious note to be more independent. This is what happened on day one.
Yep! I think after day one I learned my lesson. My dad wanted to swap vehicles so he could use our car to take the his scout troop on a field trip. I thought it would be nice to have a clean smelling car without the McDonald's smell so I found my hubby's Shop Vac and extension cord and tried my best. Let's just say somethings I can do but he can do better!

No comments: